Volunteering with the co-op is a great way to learn more about our community and meet like-minded people. We are always on the lookout for people willing to lend us their unique skills whenever they can.
We currently are seeking:
- Board Memembers to help make the co-op a reality
- Farmers Market Volunteers
- Writers and social media generators
- Graphic designers
- And more…
If you have questions or can help us, please email: email@example.com.
Other Ways to Help
- Become a member and encourage your friends, family and neighbors to do the same!
- Help us get the word out! Follow and share MFC announcements and events on Facebook, Instagram, and email.
- Purchase and sport MFC swag. Send photos to be featured in MFC social media!
- Host a potluck at your house. We bring the information and facilitate a conversation about the need for a walkable store in our neighborhood; it’s a great way to get people interested in the idea of supporting, patronizing, and owning a food co-op.