10am – 2pm
10am – 2pm
Ordering window opens.
On the first Monday of each month we'll open the online store for ordering.
Ordering window closes.
On the second Monday of each month we put in the order with our wholesaler. If you miss the cut off, don't worry, you can join the order next month or stop by our booth!
On Saturdays MFC will drive deliveries out to folks who ordered for delivery.
Pickup will be available at Montavilla Farmer’s Market from 10am to 2pm.
Here are a few things to know about this pilot:
- Limited selection of items. This pilot is about testing the scalability of ordering, receiving delivery, and distributing bulk items, so we want to keep it to things available at bulk prices but come in self contained, easily distributed units. We’re not up to handling and divvying up 50 pound bags of flour quite yet. Depending on the success of the pilot, we will be actively working to expand the list of products and vendors. If you have suggestions for a future buy list, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Competitive pricing. The prices we’re currently offering match the publicly available pricing when buying direct from the vendor (Hummingbird Wholesale). However, there is no minimum order for participating in our pilot. As we test some things out, you may see prices shift, so don’t be alarmed if something you bought one week is suddenly cheaper the next. That’s just a sign that we are getting better.
- Payment required at time of order. With the new website we'll be collecting payment information right as you order. However, because there is still a minimum order from our wholesalers we won't be charging cards for the order until we have met our minimum amount. Once the minimum is met, payment methods will be charged soon after ordering.
Online orders and pickup rules. Over the summer we'll be at the Montavilla Farmer's Market each Sunday from 10am until 2pm. There you'll be able to stop by our booth and pick up your order (plus anything else that might catch your eye)!
- We can make accommodations for pickup as needed – just let us know by emailing email@example.com with your name and the email you used to place the order.
- Any orders that are not picked up during the pickup window may be donated to a local food bank.
Delivery has arrived!
- If you want delivery inside the Montavilla neighborhood, you can sign up for a small fee when you order.
If you have any questions, concerns, or clarifications please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out our handy response form to help us get more information for future orders!
- 10 pounds of almonds is a lot! Are you going to have smaller quantities in future orders?
- In order to offer as much value as quickly as possible to our members, all offerings right now are bulk quantities. However, we are very excited to get to a place where we can start offering smaller quantities and split bulk orders so that everyone is able to buy what they need! For now our small sizes can be found in this collection.
- What happens if I don’t pick up my order during the pickup window?
- Any order not picked up during the pickup window without previous arrangements made will be donated to a local food bank. Please email us at email@example.com at least 24 hours in advance if you have any issues with or questions about pickup!
- Can I get my order delivered or make other arrangements?
- Absolutely! We now are offering delivery to anywhere in the Montavilla neighborhood for $5.
- Is there a minimum order amount?
- There is no per-person minimum.
- I changed my mind about my order after paying. Can I get a refund?
- Once the group order has been placed with the vendor, we will not be able to offer any refunds.
- I didn’t see “X” on the order form, how can I get that added for next time?
- How do I pick up my order?
- Stop by our booth at the weekly farmer's market to pick up your order!